The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints: Korea Pusan Mission



Saturday, October 4, 2008

Mom's post- I crashed the meeting

from mom. I couldn't stand it and went to the Priesthood session of the LDS General Conference because Caleb was singing in the choir. Jamon wrote to me and said he was an usher at the Marriott Center and he always saw women there watching the choir. I didn't go to my Stake Center, I didn't want anyone to see me there. I told Kay he could go to our building but he decided to come with me. We walked down to the Institute behind our house and were in a chapel all by ourselves for most of the session. We had a few really good sightings of Caleb! It was worth going for. He leaves for Korea on the 13th of October. Janae

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Wow, I had no idea that he was leaving so soon. That is crazy. Oh, and I KNEW that you would crash the meeting. Derrald said they saw him twice.