The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints: Korea Pusan Mission



Monday, July 26, 2010

Branch Presidency

Hello, I'm going to have to make this short because of time. This week the branch presidency changed and we were put it. My companion is Branch president and I am the counseler. Small branch. This week we had an amazing 23 people out to church. Usually we run around 10-13 so this week was pretty darn good. We had 3 investigators come out to church as well. An old couple and a high school student. The old couple said that they plan on coming out every week and they should be baptized soon after the husband gets over his word of wisdom issues. They are a miracle and I wish I had time to talk more about them but just know that the work is going forward!

Elder Anderson

No comments: