The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints: Korea Pusan Mission



Monday, August 2, 2010

Less than 3 weeks left

Hello! Today we went and visited a famous village out a ways  and so now I unfortunately don't have much time. This week was good. We have been able to meet a few new people and we are still having success with less-actives in the area. I love this area and I am sad that I only have a few weeks left. This work is amazing. We see so many modern day miracles and tender mercies of the Lord. The church is true. I love you all and am praying for you! This gospel is so amazing and is really fun to study. I wish I had more time to just sit down and study the gospel. Naturally we do as missionaries but only an hour a day by ourselves and it always is left wanting. Love you all!

No comments: