The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints: Korea Pusan Mission



Tuesday, December 30, 2008



Wow, time really does fly. It's already the last week of this transfer. What is really crazy is that the Elders that are leaving this transfer are leaving a week early for school stuff. It has been so strange to see people leave. Elder Bocchino's companion Elder Hinton left this morning with his parents. Crazy. "The bad thing is that time flies. The good thing is that you are the pilot"-Elder Uchdorf.
So life goes on. I am probably going to be transferred this week out of 해운대 because I am young and have been here for 2 transfers. The younger missionaries move around a lot more. I will miss it. I have been spoiled here. I have no clue where I will go but I did have a dream that I was going to the big island. :) But I was disappointed to find out that many missionaries have had that same dream. Darn.
I believe I talked about English class last email. Well along with that a lady that I have been trying to get to come to church or meet with us randomly showed up to church this week! It was really cool and the other sisters in the ward were really nice to her. She is 45-50 years old and really good at English. I guess she has traveled a lot. A few weeks ago she just randomly showed up to English class and had a lot of questions about our church. She really wanted to go to church but due to her circumstances it was too early. We had stressed it last week and she ended up coming! I really hope us or the sisters can start meeting with her. She is really nice and seems to be willing to try it out. Our other 2 investigators are still progressing. There are so close. I think that it is only a matter of time before both are baptized. I will probably be gone by then but that's OK. It's defiantly not my work. We are just tools.

Elder Anderson

No comments: