The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints: Korea Pusan Mission



Sunday, December 7, 2008

I'm feeling success

Hello from Korea! It has been a really good week. First news with our investigator that we inherited. He is doing well but has a smoking problem still so we will probably have to move his baptismal date back a few weeks. I really hope all goes well. As for our other investigator that we just barely got, he is doing great. I couldn't believe how prepared to here the Gospel he is. It's incredible how much the spirit works on people. He is really accepting to everything we have taught so far and has asked a lot of questions. He still cannot come to church for a few weeks but we are look forward to it. I'm excited.
This week we have done a bit of bus traveling. As some of you know it is really hard for me because of motion sickness. At one point I really thought I was going to blow but luckily a seat at the front of the bus opened us with a window. Whew. Our threesome is going well. We are figuring out how to work effectively and we really worked hard this week. I really do love this work. Sorry for the short letter but we don't have much time this week. Thanks for the prayers and the support.

Elder Anderson

No comments: