The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints: Korea Pusan Mission



Thursday, April 15, 2010

Still here…

Hello from Gyeongsan! I am still here. It is transfer day and I am going on my 5th transfer here. That means I have been here 6 months and witllcontinue for 6 more weeks. Time keeps ticking. I am still with Elder Kerrigan which I am really grateful for. We have a lot of fun together and get a lot done. This will now be the longest companionship on my mission at 3 transfers. It is fun because we are "mission brothers" as we were trained by the same Elder Snyder. I still have the birthright. Wow, we are a strange group. Anyway. The biggest news of the week is that English class has been completely slashed (canceled) by our Branch President. I haven't ever had this happen so it will be quite the experience. We were told to come up with another program so we will now be studying the Bible and then the Book of Mormon on Tuesdays and Fridays. We had our first test yesterday and it went well. We had 5 members show up and 1 non member. Hopefully it will be a good way for the members to refer their friends to us easier and will be less pressure. I am excited for it. I don't have much time but I thank you for your prayers.

No comments: