The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints: Korea Pusan Mission



Saturday, March 21, 2009

oh my, mom forgot to post this week

I felt like this week was really productive for us. Usually that's the way it goes with the weeks that just fly by. We have been preparing more for our combined ward trivia night. I hope it goes well. Things look like they are going into place. We hope to get less actives to come out and we are encouraging everyone to bring friends. This week was also interviewed with President Jenkins. Our meetings are always so amazing. This time we got on the subject of language and he talked about the atonement of Christ. He explained it really well. We can use the atonement for so many different things. Christ is always there for us. When we do everything we can he will bring us the rest of the way. He is really an amazing person.

This week our branch had a lot of people out to church which is always good. Our investigator (Luffy as he likes to be called) has been meeting with missionaries for nearly 4 months so we kind of pushed him this week. I think it was really good. He had a few barriers that he put up but he eventually agreed on a baptismal date. It was really exciting. It is for next transfer so I can't be sure that I am still here but it's awesome to see him progress. Also I recently heard that the investigator I was teaching in my last area was recently baptized and his wife is now investigating. He is the one that randomly called us one day if you remember. I love the work. It is so exciting every day. I am praying for you. The church is true! Thanks for the support. Love, Elder Anderson

No comments: