The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints: Korea Pusan Mission



Sunday, February 1, 2009

Bump- My 1/4 mark of my mission

6 months gone away. It's pretty crazy to think that I have already gone through 1/4 of my mission. Ha, definitely cannot speak this language yet but it's coming. I still need a lot of help though. I didn't really do anything except go to Outback Stake House to celebrate. It was fun because Elder Singleton (My MTC companion) was there plus it was both of our senior's 2 year mark. It was all sorts of fun. A lot of missionaries burn a tie or something like that but I didn't. I'm glad to hear that you did things for it. You're so lucky to be able to go to the temple whenever you want. From here it is a solid 5 hours to get to the Seoul temple.

The biggest thing that happened this week was our investigator came to church finally! It was pretty exciting. We taught him on Saturday a lot about the sabbath day and what we do. The spirit was so strong that when we finally got around to asking him again if he would come to church I kind of just knew he would. It was really good. He is really shy though so he just tagged along with us the whole time. The ward was great to him and really made him feel welcome. Well.... except one member that kind of attacked him when he found out that was his first time. It was overall good and he said he liked it. Progression! Ever so slowly but that is the way to go. I am really excited for him. Life is good here in Korea. I love the work. Thanks so much for the support and prayers.Elder Anderson

No comments: