The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints: Korea Pusan Mission



Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas cards



Hello! This week was good as usual. My mother has informed me that I do not write enough stories. Sorry but perhaps I just don't have enough stories. We were told to go back to America in the lowest form possible this week via text. We got a good laugh out of that one. Lets see... This week we were able to meet that guy who showed up at church randomly. We went out to dinner with him and talked. We taught the first lesson but it turns out he has already talked to many missionaries before us and just wanted us to help him with his English letter that he needed to write. He is a really smart man but thinks he is too smart for religion. Sad. This church make so much sense. It's fairly incredible to be honest. There is so much truth. Spiritually and factually. It's true!
This Sunday we went and found some less-actives in the area with an old guy in our ward. It was an hour and a half of straight old-man-Korean. It was so hard, my brain was mush by the end of it. It is so solid but it's hard to get things across between us. Well he understands everything I am saying but when it comes back... Wow, it was fun. We were going up an elevator and he just busted up laughing. I asked him what he was laughing about he said "I don't know where we are going and you don't know where we are going, we need the branch president" It took us a while to figure out who he knows and who he doesn't know.
Korean is awesome. We had a good week. Hope all of you are doing well. Thanks for the prayers. I appreciate everything Elder Anderson... thanks for the card stuff. this is what we did with them... (note from mom:Rachael and her kids made ornaments and I sent some Christmas Cards.. notice our calendar in the background. Those are Rachael's kids)

No comments: