The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints: Korea Pusan Mission



Monday, November 24, 2008

I am staying put for this transfer!




The big news of the week is that it is transfer week! That means I have already been here for a whole transfer. So here is the news. I am staying with Elder Snyder another transfer. Our area has been moved to a 2 man area instead of the 4 man it was. Elder Snyder is our district leader.

Elder Bocchino is still in my district and Elder Wells has been moved clear our to jejudo. That was a shock for everyone I think. Jejudo is a beautiful Island in our area but they speak basically another language from what I hear. Elder Wells will do great. Because our house now only has 2 people I think we are going to be able to be a lot more focused. I'm really excited for this transfer. When a team gets closed they naturally give all there investigators and what not to the other team. So we got an investigator that I have never met but has a baptismal date. Haha. From what I hear he is pretty shy. That's all I really know about him. We will see how that goes.

Thanks for the package by the way. I especially liked the Tarragon. haha.This last week I read a really neat book that I would suggest to anyone. It's called "The Book of Mormon on Trial" It's really good and a really easy read. It is a cartoon book about a trial with the Book of Mormon and it goes through a court of law and proves the book of Mormon is correct. Really cool. The author actually did it in college while getting his law degree. Anyway. I suggest it to anyone if you can find it. We gave the book to a member that is really good at English and she read it in a week. She has been really hurt twice by other religions so she is always skeptical about everything, we actually really like it because she is willing to ask questions. After reading it she said that she never understood how people could cry while bearing testimony of the Book of Mormon but now she understands. It was really cool. The book does not make a testimony, it only strengthens.

We should be pretty busy this week because of suddenly being a 2 man area but it should be good. Thank you for everything you have done. Thanks for the letters and prayers. Elder Anderson

No comments: