The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints: Korea Pusan Mission



Monday, September 7, 2009

Silver is the color to wear

My companion and I bought silver suits on sale. Very Korean.

This coming week is transfer calls! Crazy. I'll most likely stay here but you never know. I'm betting on us both staying together actually, which if together for 2 transfers, this will the first time that has happened. Last P-day I went out and got a hair cut by a Korean. That was a mistake. Usually I do it myself with whatever is in the house but nothing was there so I just gave in a did it. I told her good luck and to do it as American as possible. I should have brought a picture or something. It ended up extremely wide on top and tapered down to the ears. Very Korean style. I handled it for about 10 minutes and then went to our local store and bought hair thinners. I finished the job although not too perfectly. It will grow out. Ha. The life of a missionary.


This week we were not able to meed Franando because he had a friend leaving that he said good bye to. I have been staying in contact with him and he has done well but is having a problem with social pressure. Society vs. God. It seems like an easy choice but as we all know things are quite a bit more difficult than that. He needs a testimony of the healing power of Christ first. It is so much harder to change your life on your own. We also had a girl show up to church and we set up an appointment to teach her next week with a member. She came with a friend. So much more effective then us going out and finding. Anyway, it was a good week. We worked a lot and still many things fell through. We did the choir concert on Saturday at a different ward. It was successful and well done. I love being a missionary. I love the work. Elder Anderson

No comments: